Local SEO Services
Leverage more local traffic for an increase in sales with local seo services
Local business on the internet can still be competitve. A local seo expert will help you gain an increased market share.
We have masses of experience and specialist knowledge from providing clients with bespoke local seo services. This knowledge can give your local business website the seo boost it needs to rank effectively and pull in those all important customers.
Did you know? ―
A recently conducted study discovered that 39% of people when searching on the internet for a particular local company or small business were unable to find them.
I had just opened up a new martial arts center in Newport and wasn't getting any leads from my website. I was referred to Netryx by a friend and they updated the seo and copywriting on a couple of my website pages. Within a couple of weeks I was getting a steady stream of top quality leads which still continues to this day.Managing Director | Newport Martial Arts
It’s been less than 2 months & we're already on the first page for a bunch of our targeted keywords with some in the top 5 positions & above. Week in week out we are seeing a positive rise in our ranking for our chosen keywords. We’re already getting plenty of leads through the site and couldn’t be happier - highly recommended!Webmaster | Kings Private Clinics
I had a very vague idea for a business logo - within a very short period of time they had created several impressive variations on a theme. I highly recommend them for their professionalism, expert knowledge & impressively fast turnaround from rough draft to finished product. Excellent work from start to finish.Vendor Management | BP
We have been using Netryx for our website design and SEO for the last eighteen months and would like to thank them for all their efforts. During that time they have increased our Google ranking significantly, provided us with varied ideas and practical solutions to improve our website design and optimisation. We are enjoying the benefits of their work through higher click through rates and more business enquiries and would not hesitate to recommend their professional services.Managing Director | G.P. Solutions
Leisurequip approached Netryx after we lost a lot of traffic from our old website. Initially we wanted a backlink analysis thinking it was the only problem. Netryx suggested we build an entirely new website and search engine optimisation. We have been so impressed with Netryx we have kept them on to be our chosen website management team.Managing Director | Leisurequip
I've worked with Mark [our MD] on a number of high level video production projects for large corporates such as BT & Blackberry plus many other small and mid-sized video projects. His work ethic and quality control are extremely high and his innnovative nature and ability to get the job delivered always helps ensure a positive outcome.Managing Director | Media Edit
Netryx did an exceptional job for us. Right from the start they examined our proposition and how that play in the search engines. Search optimisation was a big deal for us and Netryx helped massively on that score. They found a fantastic domain and re-designed our logo to fit. We were ecstatic to see we ranked high right from the launch.Pro iPhone Unlock
What our local business seo includes
- Expert keyword research – A must for seo, using in-depth keyword research we can define your local marketplace to ensure you are maximising visitor reach for your company website.
- Top ten competitor analysis – doing this will help you gain important insights into what is helping your competitors rank and how potentially difficult it is for you to do the same. We will look at the meta-profiles, on-page seo and content & backlink profiles.
- Web page page analysis – we can put your content into a dedicated local search engine optimisation documents which we will use to analyse the overall effectiveness of your current content for any keywords you wish to rank for.
- Local seo copywriting – incredibly important in seo for local businesses, copywriting is one step on from documenting your content. We will re-write your content to ensure it perfectly engages both search engines and potential customers for your agreed keywords. This also includes fully re-writing your meta-description and page titles.
- Microdata – seo for local business also involves using microdata to tag your website to the IP addresses of your area. This will help search engines more effectively deliver your website to local customers without them needing to use area driven search terms.
- Google +plus – getting set-up with a Google+ page and linking it to your company website will give you an overall increase in local visibility with the added bonus of giving you a thumbnail listing in the SERP.
- Backlink building – Still a vitally important part of seo, we provide manual link building services that are based on competitor analysis only. We would create as diverse and as high quality a link profile as we can within your budget. This is the safest long-term approach to link building. For more details please visit the link building services page.
Get Expert SEO Advice Today.
Get in touch with us for FREE consultation with an SEO advisor.
Local SEO tips for small business websites
In modern business it’s vital you have some kind of online presence and equally important is that your local business website has great seo.
With so many people using the internet to find local services it has become vitally important that your local or small business has a website. Additionally of course, it has to be search engine optimised to a high standard. A recent study reported that 39% of people when searching on the internet for a particular local company or small business were unable to find them.
The unfortunate conclusion is that many local and small businesses are losing countless amounts of business. All because they have failed to shift their advertising model to the online paradigm. Local SEO Packages or small business seo should not just be something you’ve thought about or might consider. It should be an absolute priority in much the same way advertising in your local newspaper or with the yellow pages once was. If you follow these guidelines you can go some way towards getting on board the internet bandwagon.
Take care of your meta data
Many small business seo newbies completely forget that you need to create separate and unique meta data for each and every web page. We would recommend putting your primary keywords at the beginning of each page title and make sure you include at least your city name somewhere in your page title, description and on your web page. We would definitely recommend implementing Local SEO Services business schema where applicable.
Local links for local businesses
Backlinks are like votes and you should always have a long term backlink strategy in place if you want to get your website ranking for important keywords. One part of your backlink strategy should be the acquisition of links from locally based companies and organisations like yours.
You should also try and get as many contextual backlinks as possible too, for example, if you run martial arts classes then ask your martial arts buddies around the country for a backlink to your website.
Create regular seo content
In another small business seo post I talked about the importance of seo copywriting and creating regular, informative content for your website. Don’t just let it die a dogs death like so many people do, adding fresh, new content will increase your digital footprint and your authority in the eyes of the search engine.
Try and write a couple of hundred words a couple of times a week and over time you will build up a useful resource for both your customers and potential customers and pick up a few good backlinks along the way.